Vision and Mission
“Chala Kalpataruche Arav, Chetna Chintamaniche Gaon” are the lines from the famous Marathi spiritual treatise entitled Dnyaneshwari. They occur in chapter number eighteen. The saint prays to the Almighty for the wish fulfillment of all the creatures of the Universe. The institute looks forward to fulfilling the aspirations of students through education.
- To provide higher education to the backward and rural youth and to make them self-reliant and disciplined.
- To ensure the overall personality development of the students through extracurricular and co- curricular activities.
- To organize various extension activities for the cultivation of democratic and human values.
- To transfer knowledge and skills for fulfillment of changing needs of rural society in the process of modernization.
- To develop the abilities of the right kind of leadership among students in all walks of life.
- To provide the finest opportunities and environment for teaching, learning and research.