Vision and Mission
“Chala Kalpataruche Arav, Chetna Chintamaniche Gaon” are the lines form the famous Marathi spiritual treatise entitled Dnyaneshwari. They occur in chapter number eighteen. The saint prays to the Almighty for the wish fulfillment of all the creatures of the Universe. The institute looks forward to fulfilling the aspirations of the students through education
- To provide higher education to the backward and rural youth and to make them self-reliant and disciplined.
- To ensure the overall personality development of the students through extra-curricular and co- curricular activities.
- To organize various extension activities for cultivation of democratic and human values.
- To transfer the knowledge and skills for fulfillment of changing needs of rural society in the process of modernization.
- To provide opportunities of higher education for upliftment and empowerment of rural women.
- To develop the abilities of right kind of leadership amongst the students in all walks of life.
- To provide the finest opportunities and environment for teaching, learning and research.