Department of BBA बी. बी. ए. विभाग
Peter Ferdinand Drucker (1909 – 2005) once stated: “Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things”.
Management Science Department (B.BA.) was established by the institution in the academic year 2006-07, so as to make possible to the student of Arts Commerce, Science and M.C.V.C.faculty to learn in Management Faculty. Management Science Faculty was made effective from academic year 2006-07.
To provide Management Education for rural areas students.
Strengthening the student’s skills and talent to become a successful entrepreneur and Also To pave way for employment opportunities and sustainability in all spheres of life. As well as Management Science course is aimed at developing advance level Management skill for the professional needs of the industries. Establishing Management Science Faculty at college which is in rural area it is possible for rural students to acquire management education. It is necessary for modern competitive environment.
The Department has organized “One Day Human Resource Enrichment Programme” (Organized by Commerce and Management Science Department).
Management Science Department (B.BA.) was established by the institution in the academic year 2006-07, so as to make possible to the student of Arts Commerce, Science and M.C.V.C.faculty to learn in Management Faculty. Management Science Faculty was made effective from academic year 2006-07.Obviously after establishing Management Science Faculty at college which is in rural area it is possible for rural students to acquire management education. It is necessary for modern competitive environment.
At present, the department has 04 teaching staff.
Mr. M. B. Paithane
Head of the Department of BBA
The programme offered: BBA (Management Science)
5)Human Communication in Business
6)IT Application in Business
3)Human Factor in Business
3)Organizational Effectiveness and Change
6)IT Application in Business-II
5)Institutional Assistance to Business
6)E-Business and Internet
5)Management Support System
- BCA First-year Restructured Syllabus with effect from the academic year 2018-19- Sem-I View PDF, Sem-II View PDF
- BCA Second-year Restructured Syllabus with effect from the academic year 2019-20-Sem-III View PDF, Sem-IV View PDF
- BCA Third-year Restructured Syllabus with effect from the academic year 2020-21-Sem-V View PDF, Sem-VI View PDF
Programme, Programme Specifics and Course Outcomes View PDF
Mr. M. B. Paithane
(Assistant Professor & Head)
Mr. Amol Gorakhnath Ingle
(Assistant Professor )
Miss. V. D. Shelke
(Assistant Professor )
Result Analysis Report:
- Academic year 2017-18 View PDF
- Academic year 2018-19 View PDF
- Academic year 2019-20 View PDF
- Academic year 2020-21 View PDF
- Study Tour to Flemigo Wines Co. Pvt. Ltd., Vinchur, Nashik on 21/12/2019 View Report
BBA Student Project:
|Year||Class||Project Complication Certificate|
1 Seminars/conferences/workshops conducted by the Department
- One Day Human Resource Enrichment Programme for the Faculty of Commerce and Management Science on 9th September, 2018 View Report
2. List of Guest Lectures Arranged:
Name of guest lecturer
Date of lecture
Dr. Nanasaheb Jagtap (HR Head, Thermax Pvt. Ltd.)
13 January 2017
Career Opportunities in Commerce and How to Face Interview
CMA Parag Rane
23 January 2018
Careers as a CMA
Mr. Sammer Tagre
24 January 2018
Tally and GST
Dr. B. M. Londhe
29 January 2018
How to Prepare for MBA CET
Mr. Santosh Borde
29 September 2018
Careers in Banking
Mr. Amol Bhorkade
5 October 2018
Mr. Damodar Parik
5 January 2019
Rights of Consumers and Consumer Protection Act
Dr. Sachin Wankhede
21 January 2019
Attitude, Aptitude and Career Selection
- Question Banks - View
Placements List- View
Alumni List- View
- To organize a one-day student developmentprogramme for students on the use of Management techniques in Business and day to day life.
- To organize a one-week Personality developmentprogramme for students.
In the next 5 Years:
- The department has the target to produce at least five students for Establishing small scale industries in rural areas.
- To preparing students for Entrepreneurship with the help of Commerce department.
In the next 10 Years:
- To introduce MBA Programme in specialization-HR and Marketing.